Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Running has it's advantages.

As of this morning I am officially down the 10 lbs I put on over the Holiday's. Woohoo! If that's not motivation to keep running, I don't know what is.

I'm still getting over this lousy cold. I don't remember the last time I was hit this hard, but.....it is getting better, so that's a good thing.

Today is Valentine's Day, so I'm not sure how realistic it is to think I'm going to make it out to run. Maybe if my little guy snoozes I can hop on the treadmill for a little. I'll need to do something, as I see plenty of chocolate in my immediate future. I should never have bought my husband that big old box of chocolates that I love.

Thank you again to all of those who have donated, it's for a great cause, and means a lot to me that you have all been so great.

I guess that's it for today.

"Waddle on".

1 comment:

Colleen said...

10 pounds down! Rock on with your bad self!