Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

There's no turning back now.

We had our re-commit meeting last night. It got me that much more excited about The Rock 'N Roll Marathon, and what we as a team are doing. I have no doubt that this will be one of those events you just don't forget.

We had the option of customizing a name on our bib for the race, I chose Penguinz, well, for obvious reasons. Plus some of my friends from one of the Mom boards I belong to will be there cheering me on, and I figured they would get a kick out of it since that's my name on the boards. I may try to see if I can swing staying out there for a couple of more days too since I've never been to San Diego, and I will be kid-free. I figured I'd take advantage of that situation for sure...lol.

Saturday is a 10 mile run, then on Sunday I have a 10K St. Patty's day run through a cemetary. Seems a little ghoulish, but it's not like we will be running on the grass or anything, and they say it's nice and cool because of all the trees.

Harley Davidson was nice enough to donate a $25 gift card and a cool collectors box with 6 small tank replicas inside, very cool looking. I can't wait to put that out for the silent auction at the Poker Tournament on the 24th.

Time to finish off the cookbook. I want to try to send it to the Publisher tomorrow.

<<<

No comments: