Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The cookbooks are getting published.




I'm super excited about this. I put together a cookbook to sell, with all of the proceeds going to my TNT donations page. I included many of our families favorite recipes and recipes from many other friends. Actually, it's good for me too because my favorite recipes will be in one place and I won't have to search for them anymore.
I should have them by Friday, and I've already pre-sold 21...WooHoo! If anyone is interested in ordering one (or more), you can make the payment straight to my donations page ( http://www.active.com/donate/tntnofl/tntnoflANelson1 ), then e-mail me your confirmation and address to TNTCookbook@yahoo.com.

The books are $15, plus $2 for shipping, 75 cents for each additional book.

























No comments: