Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Penguins can't fly, but they sure can run!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Fund raiser goal met!!! Thank you!

As of today I have met my fund raiser commitment ($3,900). Thank you all so much for your support, both in helping me reach my goal, and for the encouragement to keep going. I am still working on some matching gift donations, more could never hurt, right?

Congratulations to Melissa for winning the St. Augustine Get Away Raffle! I hope you and your husband have a fantastic time!

I can't believe how close to race day it is. When I first signed up with Team In Training, this marathon seemed so far away, and in the blink of an eye, it's coming upon us.

This has truly been an amazing experience and if any of you have ever considered joining Team In Training for an event, but had some hesitation, I strongly encourage you to take the leap of faith and do it. You will be able to meet your fund raising goals, you will be able to train and run a 1/2 marathon, marathon, triathlon, you can do it. And the biggest incentive of all, think of all the lives you will be touching and know you are doing an amazing thing for those with leukemia and lymphoma and their families.

Just Do It!!!

No comments: